The use of stone crushed coarse aggregate commonly known as crush is obtained from Margalla, Sargodha, and Sakhi-Sarwar in Punjab and KPK. Similarly fine aggregate commonly called sand is sourced from rivers Ravi, Chenab, and Lawerancpur in Punjab and KPK province. Fine and coarse aggregate is a major constituent in construction of roads, buildings, bridges and all sort of structures where bitumen asphalt and RCC is used along with use as base and subbase materials for flexible and rigid pavement. Building Standards Limited offers a complete range of testing for the quality assurance and quality control of these materials in the construction industry. Our services include lab and site testing such as sieve analysis of aggregate, fineness modulus, water absorption, specific gravity, void ratio, flakiness, and elongation index and density in an accurate and reliable manner.
- Sampling of Aggregate (ASTM).
- Gradation of fine and coarse aggregate (ASTM).
- Los Angeles Abrasion.
- Flakiness and Elongation Index (ASTM).
- Specific gravity and water absorption Test (Fine) (ASTM).
- Specific gravity and water absorption (Coarse) (ASTM).
- Clay Lumps and Friable Particles (ASTM).
- Light weight Pieces in Aggregate (ASTM).