The use of stone crushed coarse aggregate commonly known as crush is obtained from Margalla, Sargodha, and Sakhi-Sarwar in Punjab and KPK. Similarly fine aggregate commonly called sand is sourced from rivers Ravi, Chenab, and Lawerancpur in Punjab and KPK province. Fine and coarse aggregate is a major constituent in construction of roads, buildings, bridges and all sort of structures where bitumen asphalt and RCC is used along with use as base and subbase materials for flexible and rigid pavement. Building Standards Limited offers a complete range of testing for the quality assurance and quality control of these materials in the construction industry. Our services include lab and site testing such as sieve analysis of aggregate, fineness modulus, water absorption, specific gravity, void ratio, flakiness, and elongation index and density in an accurate and reliable manner.
- Sampling of Aggregate (ASTM D75/D75M).
- Gradation of fine and coarse aggregate (ASTM C136).
- Los Angeles Abrasion(ASTM C131).
- Flakiness and Elongation Index (ASTM 4791).
- Specific gravity and water absorption Test (Fine) (ASTM C128).
- Specific gravity and water absorption (Coarse) (ASTM C127).
- Clay Lumps and Friable Particles (ASTM C142).
- Light weight Pieces in Aggregate (ASTM C123).
- Standard test method to determine fine and coarse aggregate use in concrete (ASTM C33).