Our team of engineers, scientists, and technicians by our accredited in-house material testing laboratory provide a wide range of material testing to our clients. Our goal is to provide reliable and efficient service to achieve a tough project schedule. Our expert team can work multiple shifts to meet tight deadlines.
Our engineers and testing professionals have vast experience in testing for standard and non-standard materials. For material and situations where routine testing is not workable, we work to develop a protocol and develop the testing up to the specific required criteria. For many projects, our engineers and technicians have built customized equipment specially designed to execute desired tests.
Building Standards Ltd. operates a top-level laboratory in which it offers the best testing materials services for the construction of the buildings, road pavements, and civil structures
Our team of laboratory professionals has experience in wide range of testing services including:
Soil Testing :
Our soil testing capabilities include:
- CALIFORNIA BEARING RATIO (CBR) TEST (ASTM D1883).
- ATTERBERG LIMITS (ASTM D4318)
- CONSOLIDATION TEST (ASTM D-2435)
- PROCTOR LAB DENSITY TEST (ASTM D-1557)
- FIELD DENSITY TEST (ASTM D-1556)
- Sampling of Aggregate (ASTM D75/D75M).
- Gradation of fine and coarse aggregate (ASTM C136).
- Los Angeles Abrasion(ASTM C131).
- Flakiness and Elongation Index (ASTM 4791).
- Specific gravity and water absorption Test (Fine) (ASTM C128).
- Specific gravity and water absorption (Coarse) (ASTM C127).
- Clay Lumps and Friable Particles (ASTM C142).
- Light weight Pieces in Aggregate (ASTM C123).
- Standard test method to determine fine and coarse aggregate use in concrete (ASTM C33).
- Lime (ASTM C25).
- Sulphate contents of soil/water (ASTM C1580).
- Chloride contents of soil/water (ASTM D512).
- Carbonate contents of soil/water (ASTM D4373).
- Nitrate contents of soil/water (ASTM D3867).
- Sodium contents of soil/water (ASTM D4191)
- chloride contents of soil/water
- Sulphate contents of soil/water
- Organic matter of soil (ASTM D2974).
- pH value of soil/water (ASTM D4972).
- Total soluble salt of soil/water (ASTM D4542).
- Organic Content in soil by loss on ignition (AASHTO T267).
- Cement content (soil cement mixture) (ASTM D806).
- Cement content (in concrete) (ASTM C595).
- Organic Impurities (ASTM C40).
- Standard test method for port-land content of hydraulic cement concrete (ASTM C1084).
- Standard test method for chemical analysis of hydraulic cement (ASTM C114).
- Compressive strength of Hydraulic Cement Mortar (ASTM C109).
- Fineness by 200 sieve (ASTM C184).
- Normal consistency of cement (ASTM C187).
- Time of setting (cement) (ASTM C403).
- Mixture strength (excluding moulding) (ASTM ).
- Compressive strength of cylindrical concrete specimen (ASTM C39).
- Compressive strength of core (ASTM C42).
- Compressive strength of cube specimen (BS-1881).
- Making and curing concrete test specimen in the field (ASTM C31)
- Compressive strength of Bricks Including capping (Per-2 Bricks) (ASTM C67).
- Water absorption (ASTM C67).
- Size and Dimensions (ASTM C67).
Cement & Concrete Testing:
Complete this Enquiry Form to obtain additional information about our services or send personal complaints. We will analyze your enquiry and return to you shortly by email or phone.