Our team of engineers, scientists and technicians by our accredited in house material testing laboratory to provide wide range of material testing to our clients. Our goal is to provide reliable and efficient service to achieve tough project schedule. Our expert team can work multiple shifts to meet tight deadlines.
Our engineers and testing professionals have vast experience in testing for standard and non standard materials. For material and situations where routine testing is not workable we work to develop a protocol and develop the testing up to the specifically required criteria. For many projects our engineers and technicians have built customized equipment specially designed to execute desired tests.
Our team of laboratory professionals has experience in wide range of testing services including:
Our soil testing capabilities include:
- California Bearing Ratio (CBR) Test (ASTM).
- Atterberg limits (ASTM)
- Consolidation Test (ASTM)
- Direct Shear (ASTM)
- Triaxial shear test (ASTM)
- Electricity resistivity (ASTM)
- Gradation of fine and coarse aggregate (ASTM)
- Hydraulic Conductivity (ASTM)
- Hydrometer Analysis
- Moisture content in Soil and Aggregate
- Specific gravity of Soil and Aggregate
- Soil Permeability Test
- pH Test
- Proctors Lab Density Test (ASTM)
- Soil density (ASTM)
- Field density (ASTM)
- Unconfined compression Test
- Sampling of Aggregate (ASTM.
- Gradation of fine and coarse aggregate (ASTM).
- Los Angeles Abrasion.
- Flakiness and Elongation Index (ASTM).
- Specific gravity and water absorption Test (Fine) (ASTM).
- Specific gravity and water absorption (Coarse) (ASTM).
- Clay Lumps and Friable Particles (ASTM).
- Light weight Pieces in Aggregate (ASTM).
- Sulphate contents of soil/water.
- Chloride contents of soil/water.
- Carbonate contents of soil/water.
- Nitrate contents of soil/water.
- Sodium contents of soil/water
- chloride contents of soil/water
- Sulphate contents of soil/water
- Organic matter of soil.
- pH value of soil/water.
- Total soluble salt of soil/water.
- Organic Content in soil by loss on ignition (ASTM).
- Cement content (soil cement mixture) (ASTM).
- Cement content (in concrete) (ASTM).
- Organic Impurities (ASTM).
- Relative density (ASTM).
Cement & Concrete Testing:
- Compressive strength of Hydraulic Cement Mortar (ASTM).
- Fineness by 200 sieve (ASTM).
- Normal consistency of cement (ASTM).
- Time of setting (cement) (ASTM).
- Mixture strength (excluding moulding) (ASTM).
- Compressive strength of cylindrical concrete specimen (ASTM).
- Compressive strength of core (ASTM).
- Compressive strength of cube specimen (BS-1881).
- Compressive strength of Bricks Including capping (Per-2 Bricks) (ASTM).
- Water absorption (ASTM).
- Size and Dimensions (ASTM).