The Building Standards Limited Company has in-depth knowledge of soils and site characteristics for the Geotechnical design of foundations.
It is essential to ascertain whether the soil and site characteristics are suitable for the engineering design of any particular project site. Building Standards Limited can provide reliable site evaluation and design consulting services in the earliest stage of project planning & design for new and redesign of existing structure
Building Standards Limited geotechnical testing and soil investigation services are provided by a highly qualified team of engineers and professional field personnel working closely with the client to co-ordinate site exploration and testing activities, earlier anticipation of potential problems that may develop at the site and provide mitigation measurement & solution Our full scale in house soil and material testing laboratory provides our professional team much better control over testing schedules and project completion timeline:
Our Geotechnical services include:
- Site reconnaissance and preliminary site evaluation (Topographic Survey).
- Drilling by straight rotary, light and heavy percussion
- Analysis for foundation system.
- Analysis for ground improvement.
- Hydro geological evaluation.
- Development of quality assurance program
- Inspection and testing for engineering properties of existing foundation.
In our company we have an expertise to perform a range of projects for soil and geotechnical parameters of projects that includes :
- Building (new and existing)
- Road and highway & bridges
- Dams, Levees
- Wind turbines
- Pipe lines
- Rail roads
- Transmission lines