Field Testing (Destructive and Non-Destructive Testing)
We have more than 19 years record of providing efficient and reliable services in field testing. Our mobile laboratories and competent staff have successfully provided field testing services to hundreds of projects all over the country. Building Standards provides quality control construction testing and inspection services both in the areas of destructive and non-destructive testing for concrete pavement and steel structure. We have highly experienced staff with most sophisticated and modern equipment to collect and analyze material samples from any projects site.
Our field testing services include:
- Steel and concrete structure strength and analysis.
- Aggregate testing
- Destructive and non-destructive testing
- Water Proofing
- Anchor/Rebar pull out strength testing
- extraction of asphalt sample by diamond coring
- Concrete Coring
- Bond strength testing
- Ferro scanning testing
- Asphalt testing
- Soil testing
- Geotechnical tests
- Pavement evaluation
Some of projects where Building Standards has provided field testing services are:
- Nishat Chunnia Power Plant, Jamber.
- Jabban Hydropower Station, Mardan.
- Kohat Tunnel Site, Kohat.
- Liberty Power Plant, Faisalabad.
- Packages Plant, Lahore.
- Akzonobal Paint Factory, Lahore.
- Nishat Power Ltd. Office Building, Lahore.
- Warid MSC Site, Karachi, Islamabad & Lahore.
- Ufone MSC Site, Lahore & Islamabad.
- Mobilink MSC Site, Lahore, Islamabad & RYK.
- Wi-Tribe Data Centre Site, Islamabad.